Review Detail

Christopher's Rare Coins
Coin Dealers
I have spent literally thousands of dollars in this store since late last year, completing a set of Morgan dollars (a total of 98 coins.) Today I attempted to sell back two coins I bought at Christopher's, with the intention of buying upgrades to replace them, and was offered only a fourth of what I paid originally for them. Regardless of how many times I've been in, I have been treated by two of the four staff people as a stranger, and today's experience at the hands of one of them was the last straw. I am taking my business elsewhere. One star for previous better service and half a star for the inventory, better coins available online.
Rating 

Reviewed by Wade Krieg December 07, 2018

I Will Not Be Coming Back

I have spent literally thousands of dollars in this store since late last year, completing a set of Morgan dollars (a total of 98 coins.) Today I attempted to sell back two coins I bought at Christopher's, with the intention of buying upgrades to replace them, and was offered only a fourth of what I paid originally for them. Regardless of how many times I've been in, I have been treated by two of the four staff people as a stranger, and today's experience at the hands of one of them was the last straw. I am taking my business elsewhere. One star for previous better service and half a star for the inventory, better coins available online.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Please enter the security code.

Search

Proximity Search: Enter your ZIP code, address or city below and select radius to search:

Gold Price

Gold Coin Prices

Silver Price

Silver Coin Prices