Review Detail

Coin Dealers
Ive been trying to complete an order that I made months ago.? I sent back many rings that came apart from the pennies months ago. Months ago I was told it was going to be done but now Ive been trying to contact for weeks with no reply what so-ever. Im now out cost of die, the many rings that I paid for previously that are in his possession, cost to send back to him etc. What is going on Kelly hopefully this message can finally reach you or your company.
Rating 

Reviewed by Gregory Stark January 05, 2018

whats going on with PPM

Ive been trying to complete an order that I made months ago.? I sent back many rings that came apart from the pennies months ago. Months ago I was told it was going to be done but now Ive been trying to contact for weeks with no reply what so-ever. Im now out cost of die, the many rings that I paid for previously that are in his possession, cost to send back to him etc. What is going on Kelly hopefully this message can finally reach you or your company.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Please enter the security code.
Written by Gregory Stark
January 05, 2018
I was able to reach Penny Press Mint and have resolved the issues. Ive had a long time connection with them and would recommend to anyone asking for unique business promotion.
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Search

Proximity Search: Enter your ZIP code, address or city below and select radius to search:

Gold Price

Gold Coin Prices

Silver Price

Silver Coin Prices