Review Detail

Coin Dealers
I recently acquired a coin collection through a family inheritance. Since I'd had no knowledge or experience with this particular realm, I needed to speak to someone who did. A friend recommended Dave Kreamer of The State College Coin Shop. I was very impressed with his obvious level of expertise and professionalism that I would recommend him without hesitation.
I think it very important when getting into things where your knowledge is limited at best to deal with someone whos honesty leaves you knowing that you were treated fairly. A really great experience.
Rating 

Reviewed by Tom Barron October 30, 2017

State College Coin Shop

I recently acquired a coin collection through a family inheritance. Since I'd had no knowledge or experience with this particular realm, I needed to speak to someone who did. A friend recommended Dave Kreamer of The State College Coin Shop. I was very impressed with his obvious level of expertise and professionalism that I would recommend him without hesitation.
I think it very important when getting into things where your knowledge is limited at best to deal with someone whos honesty leaves you knowing that you were treated fairly. A really great experience.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Please enter the security code.

Search

Proximity Search: Enter your ZIP code, address or city below and select radius to search:

Gold Price

Gold Coin Prices

Silver Price

Silver Coin Prices